Search our properties
Lastminute & Special offers
...new offers coming soon!
We have been in Florence for 3 days and two night in june.We choosed to stay in "Alla Dimora Altea" ...
2011-02-08 15:15:00 | 10/10
Lovely B&B - excellent assistance from the owners Matteo and Alessio. Room was lovely with clean lin ...
2011-01-30 17:41:16 | 9/10
My husband and I spent a week in Italy for our 30th wedding anniversary. After a couple of days in R ...
2011-01-19 17:30:37 | 10/10
Mariana Castro Perez Buenos Aires (ARG)
Nice stay, thank you. Clean, comfortable and close to the city center (easy reachable by walk). Room ...
2007-09-20 17:54:10 | 9/10
ALLA DIMORA ALTEA B&B» Availability Request » Property Guestbook » Location Map » Back to Homepage
|FOR MORE PICTURES CLICK HERE (click on image to enlarge)|
9.5/10 - 4 review|
Bed and Breakfast Alla Dimora Altea is the realization of a common dream shared by two best friends, Matteo e Alessio.Dimora Altea is a Bed and Breakfast in Florence, centrally located, with the ability to provide optimum convenience for those who arrive either by train or their own car.
It is easily reached by public transportation; at the same time, Dimora Altea B & B is great for those who enjoy a pleasant stroll through the streets of Florence, the historic center is just a 10-minute walk away.
The Bed and Breakfast ambiance, intimate and cozy, immediately reveals the two friends objective: to provide their guests with a welcoming atmosphere while at the same time offering the comfort and services usually found in larger hotels.
Dimora Altea provide comfortable and bright rooms accommodation, with nice bedrooms all equipped with in-room bathroom, color television, mini-bar and air-conditioning.
And even though the Bed and Breakfast is in a central position, the rooms are very quiet and guarantee a restful stay. You could also enjoy the zone relax of the terrace attic
All rooms are furnished differently from one another and reflect the typical Florentine style: antique terracotta, pastel shades and other design details which create a relaxing and intimate atmosphere.
|Low season||High season|
|Single Room||50,00 €||65,00 €|
|Double Room||65,00 €||99,00 €|
|Prices are subject to changes|
|Low season||Periods must be confirmed by the property holder.|
|High season||Periods must be confirmed by the property holder.|
Useful info- Prices include breakfast
- Rooms are with private bath
- Prices are per room
- Included in room price: 10 % VAT
- Not included in room price: EUR 2 city tax per person per night.
Facilities- General Terrace, Non-Smoking Rooms, Elevator, Express Check-In/Check-Out, Heating, Luggage Storage, All Public and Private spaces non-smoking, Air Conditioning, Designated Smoking Area, Sun Terrace
- Activities Library, Cycling
- Services Breakfast in the Room, Car Hire, Fax/Photocopying, Ticket Service, Vending Machine (drinks)
- Internet Wi-fi is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge.
- Parking Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 10 per day. Private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 18 per day.
Policies- Check-in 10:00 - 19:00 hours
- Check-out 10:00 - 11:00 hours
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary by room type.
- Children and extra beds All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds. All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots. All older children or adults are charged EUR 25 per night per person for extra beds. Maximum capacity of extra beds/babycots in a room is 1. Any type of extra bed or baby cot is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the hotel. Supplements will not be calculated automatically in the total costs and have to be paid separately in the hotel.
- Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Accepted credit cards American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Diners Club, Maestro, Bankcard, CartaSi