Search our properties
Lastminute & Special offers
...new offers coming soon!
LA CASA DI ZEFIRO» Availability Request » Property Guestbook » Location Map » Back to Homepage
|FOR MORE PICTURES CLICK HERE (click on image to enlarge)|
"La casa di Zefiro" is situated in the heart of the Montalbano. In a Protected Area next to become a Natural Park, Thanks to the ideal geographic position many historical centers like Vinci , Pisa, Siena, Florence (30 minutes drive).The Rooms appears on the typical hills of Montalbano and its picturesque landscape dedicated at the coltivation of olive trees, vineyards and wheat.
They are finelly furnished and equipped with colour TV, hair drier and heating, moreover they have private bathroom with shower. Every morning we provide at the cleaning and every 3 days at the change of the household linen. In the summer period the Rooms with balcony is possible, on request, to have breakfast; we offer a cheast with the products and they will enjoy the beautiful landscape.
The Villa is positioned in a spot with a beautiful view of all the towns that encircle like Empoli, Montelupo Fiorentino, Montespertoli, Capraia e Limite. Perhaps the foremost characteristic is gorgeous vegetation of the Montalbano hills with it's century old olive groves and vineyards. The Montalbano area has great handcraft traditions dating from the Middle Ages and that still today can count on great artisan masters.
Moreover the area of the Montalbano is rich of art and history (Leonardo da Vinci was born near here and his childhood was spent on these hills) and castles, small historical villages and museums are at stone throw distance. Not to mention the deeply rooted gastronomic and wine traditions, and the folkloristic and cultural events. Not so far from the house they are found covered of trekking landscaped and naturalistic, field from golf to 9/18 holes and a fishing lake.
After an intense passed visiting towns and monuments or walking around, hosts can conclude the day tasting some typical dishes like Bistecca alla Fiorentina, the "panzanella" or the "ribollita" and desserts like cantuccini with vinsanto.
|Low season||High season|
|Double Room||72,00 €||80,00 €|
|Triple Room||96,00 €||105,00 €|
|Double Room (single use)||50,00 €||50,00 €|
|Prices are subject to changes|
|Low season||Periods must be confirmed by the property holder.|
|High season||Periods must be confirmed by the property holder.|
Useful info- Prices include breakfast
- Rooms are with private bath
- Prices are per room
- Included in room price: 10 % VAT
- Not included in room price: EUR 0.50 city tax per person per night.
Facilities- General Restaurant, Bar, Garden, Terrace, Non-Smoking Rooms, Express Check-In/Check-Out, Heating, Luggage Storage, All Public and Private spaces non-smoking, Air Conditioning
- Activities Golf Course (within 3 km), Fishing, BBQ Facilities Services Laundry, Packed Lunches, Car Hire, Tour Desk, Fax/Photocopying, Ticket Service
- Internet Wi-fi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
- Parking Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Policies- Check-in 11:30 - 19:00 hours
- Check-out 07:30 - 10:00 hours
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary by room type.
- Children and extra beds One child under 3 years stays free of charge when using existing beds. There is no capacity for extra beds/cots in the room.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Accepted credit cards American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, JCB, ATM card, Maestro, CartaSi